We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our clients and internal online marketing efforts.
The chosen candidate will be required to assist in finding and implementing optimal methods of promoting of products and services through digital channels for our agency and our clients. These clients will span a variety of industries.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for search engine optimization and marketing.
This candidate should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
This role will be required to produce and present monthly reports for clientele which will showcase the strategies implemented, growth achieved, and upcoming goals/objectives.
This role will be working closely with our director of creative production and the agency’s brand strategist to achieve optimal results for the agency and its clients.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Growth-oriented -- we aim to be all about personal & professional wellbeing & growth
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- transparent, cooperative, and collaborative
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (on-page, technical, keyword research and content implementation, image optimization, etc.) for in-house and client needs.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers for our clientele and own agency.
- Launch optimized online advertisements through Google Adwords, Facebook/IG, etc. to increase brand awareness for our agency and clientele
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and updating websites on various CMS platforms such as Wordpress.
- Collaborate with strategy and design teams to improve user experience for marketing campaigns
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, Data/Looker Studio, Zoho PageSense)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- We do not require a certain level of formal education for this role, however we do prefer that a certain level of expertise through real-world experience is attained as listed below.
- Perfect knowledge of web research and analytics tool SEMrush. We utilize this platform for site audits, keyword and competitive research, report generation, tracking results, and providing client's portal access to their reporting. (Required experience on this platform is a must)
- Working knowledge of both Zoho Analytics & Zoho PageSense are highly desired. We are just beginning to utilize these tool as an extension to the typical Google suite of tools – for custom client reporting, heat maps, and session tracking.
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Google Ads: 3 years (Required)
- SEO: 3 years (Required)
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B and B2C social media, Google Ads, and landing page optimization, and SEO/SEM
- Advanced Skills and experience in creative content writing and/or utilizing AI copy writing tools to ideate and generate draft content to then be further refined.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be local (close enough to come to our office in New Haven CT, at least 3 times per/mo.) for occasional in-person meetings.
Benefits for full-time employees:
- Paid time off
- Medical & Vision Benefits offered
- 401k with Matching Contributions
NOTE: Full time status required